Monday, August 18, 2008

Poets and Pirates !

Photobucket
TD and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert on Saturday night. This pic shows a different arena, and we were not as lucky as those folks since we did not get to see the great Sammy "I can't drive 55" Hagar. However, it was a great concert! I especially enjoyed Leann Rimes' beautiful voice. And Keith Urban... he was fantastic! He is a great musician. I wanted to go up to him and ask how Nicole and Sunday are doing. He seems so nice that he probably would have chatted to me about his family. It was interesting to see all the outfits in the crowd. I love to people watch! It was a great date night and I was so happy that TD thought to buy these tickets as a surprise. Who would you like to see in concert?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I "dig" good music. I have two favorite singers that I would love to see in concert. Iggy Pop "I Wanna Be Your Dog" and Rufus Thomas "The Dog." I also like some of the classics like The Ramones "Hair Of The Dog." Check them out when you get a chance.

Terry said...

Hi, Tito! Thanks for visiting! Wow... you have great taste in music. I love the music that you "dig"! I will be doggone sure to check those tunes out! Oh, by the way, I think that "Bad to the Bone" is a great theme song for you! Love you! Please say hi to Teeny and your Mommy and Daddy for me!