Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crazy about Board Games!


Okay... I admit it... I absolutely L-O-V-E board games! You name it... Scrabble, Balderdash, Scattergories, Pictionary, Trivial Pursuit, etc... I also love to play some card games such as Phase Ten! And I cannot forget how much fun it was to play Bunko with my Bunko group when I was a teacher. Fun, Fun, Fun! I really think that staying at home, getting some snacks and playing board games is good clean frugal fun! You can have Game Night with the family or have company over. How about you? Do you like games? Which ones? Come on over... I'll get the snacks ready! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ! Whats up? I actually enjoy parchisi (not sure if I spelt it correctly) mainly because it is very relaxing and does not take much thinking, just nice to play when you want to enjoy some relax time with friends. If I want to play something more challenging I lean more towards Chess or Checkers, but I am up for anything!

love,
Yoel

P.S.
It was great talking to you today!

Terry said...

Hi, Yoel! I am glad you like to play board games and such, also! When you and Petie come to visit we will have to play something! I like all the games you listed... you would probably beat me at chess since I am not that good at it, but still love to play. It has been a long time. I enjoyed talking to you today, also! You seem like a really nice person! Hope you have a great day! ~hugs, terry