Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Boo Boo!




Today is my brother Patrick's birthday. He is a wonderful person, and I wish him the most beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Here he is ( on the right) on his wedding day, 9/19/07, when he married my sweet sister-in-law, Mandy.


Patrick is a great person! He has a good sense of humor and is generous. When he was small, one of his favorite things was going to Mass. He was so cute when he held his hands in prayer during Mass because he looked so serious even at the young age of six! He also has to be the youngest person in history to attend a pro soccer game. He went to a Tampa Bay Rowdies game with the entire family when he was only 7 days old! Good times!



And Mandy...
She was quite the beautiful bride!

I am lucky to have her as a sister. We are now coworkers and fellow CVSers and talk to each other almost every day! Together, Boo Boo and Mandy are a mean and lean CVS machine! Their stockpile is one to be admired! I cannot wait to visit to see all the cool stuff they have told me about. I will have to post a picture for us to drool over!


Shown in the middle is my baby brother, Peter, or Petie Sweetie as I call him. He is also a fantastic person! He is a hard working college student and also works as a bartender. He has got to be the most popular person I know!




Love you, Boo Boo!


Make sure you have fun on your special day!





No comments: