Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Introducing Mineau


This is my kitty cat, Mineau.

We rescued her on 12/22/96 when we were living in the Jacksonville, FL area. Is she not beautiful?

Her real name is Noelle, but for some reason we just never call her that. My husband is from Louisiana (Geaux Saints!) and began to call her Mineau so it stuck. She is the real ruler of our home. Even our Rottie, Bita, listens aptly whenever Mineau has something to say.

Now, some people may think this is a bit strange, but sometimes when we cannot seem to make up our minds, we just " leave it up to Mineau" and put some choices on paper, letting her pick one of the pieces. Whatever Mineau chooses, well, let's just say that the decision is a bit easier for us since Mineau obviously is wise. Of course, this is for things like: what shall we have for dinner, which color paint should we choose or which dvd should we watch tonight? So, if anyone is having difficulty coming to a final decision on some important matter, Mineau would gladly help out. She is very decisive and never regrets her choices!

Speaking of pets, if you have never heard of the Best Friends Society, please visit their website. We have been supporters of this great organization for some years now. Their work in helping homeless and helpless animals is tremendous. http://www.bestfriends.org/

How about you? I would love to hear about your pets.

Carpe Diem!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Terry!! Your blog is so cool :) looking forward to your upcoming blogs!

♥,
Petie

Terry said...

Hi, Petie Sweetie! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and posting a really nice comment. I knew I could count on you!!!!! Well, you have the honor (wink) of being my first poster! I am so glad it was you! Thank you, dear brother!

asimplemr said...

To my Favorite daughter, This is a nice thing you have going here. One of the most important traits of Terry is --- she is very FAMILY oriented. To me she is the glue of families. She is a protector of all family members. We all love her dearly. Oh by the way I only have one daughter -- My favorite! Love Dad. PS. Terry has many more important traits!

Terry said...

Hi, Dad!!! Yipee! I am so happy that you stopped by to read my blog. Sorry I have not responded but I have been busy and have not been on my blog for a while now. However, things are back to normal and I will start posting for real. Thank you for the wonderful words. You are the BEST FATHER ever and I love you and am proud to be your daughter! Please be sure to stop by again from time to time. I will be posting a nice picture of you and Mom! Love you!