Monday, June 9, 2008

Getting Started! ( boy, am I excited!)

Hello, everyone!
Well, probably not too many people except my family members for right now since nobody knows about this blog.

My name is Terry and I have never had a blog.

The reason I wanted to have a blog is because it looks like fun and maybe I can make some friends along the way. Oh, and I would absolutely love to help others just like the bloggers that have helped me so much through the valuable info they have posted on their blogs.

I named my blog Frugal Kitty because I enjoy spending money wisely and I really love my kitty cat, Mineau. ( I also love my dog, Bita, but wanted to use the word "Kitty" instead of "Doggie".)

It is my intention to learn all I can about this entire blogging phenomenon and develop an interesting blog that will entice readers.

If you happened upon my blog and are still reading, thank you!
Please stop by again as I write a little about my life and offer tidbits that might be helpful.

Carpe Diem!

No comments: